This 14K Gold pendant is set with an authentic coin from Ancient Judaea dated from 37-44 AD Herod Agripa.
Advantages: This pendant is a unisex piece. The piece could appeal to anyone from a student to a history buff, to people that love antiques, to anyone who appreciates beauty and historic events. This necklace makes for a great conversation piece as well as a meaningful gift.
History: Bronze Prutah of Herod Aagreeppa, King of Judaea. He was educated in Rome and was a friend of Caligula's. Herod Agrippa is one of the best known of ancient Israel. The Prutah displays no grave images (portraits). Instead, a royal canopy is on the obverse, symbolizing power, and three barley ears are on the reverse. It is the only type struck under Agrippa for circulation in Jerusalem and surrounding areas, illustrating his political skill.
- The jewelry made in the US.
- The piece comes with Certificate of Authenticity of the Coin.
- Workmanship is guaranteed.
- Avoid chemicals. Do not wear to hot tubs or sea.
- To clean use a silver cloth on the silver and rising parts of the coin. Absolutely NO JEWELRY CLEANERS!
- Best preserved in ziplock bag when not worn.